There are good reasons why you won't want to miss the MENA ICT FORUM 2010:
* It’s the MENA region’s premier bi-annual ICT industry event featuring a lineup of more than 25 prominent and expert key note speakers from around the globe.
* The Forum will discuss a multitude of key topics ranging from regional investment climates to emerging technologies, and major issues highly relevant to the MENA region.
* Hear from high-power speakers, from the private and public sectors, give valuable insight regarding today’s trends, opportunities and future outlook.
* The Forum provides potential investors and decision makers with valuable insight into unlocking the vast business potentials in the MENA region.
* The Forum is an excellent opportunity for networking with more than 500 high level decision makers from the private and public sector.
* An opportunity to meet with regional players, catch up on what’s going on, where the regional opportunities are, and what other investors will be sharing with the audience.